10 June 2010

The FIrst Post is Always the Hardest


Well then, this is my new blog. I don't really know what to do with a blog,
or why the hell I'm even on this website doing this. But it amuses me at the moment, so I suppose it's all good. I see that with this button I can add a photo. There we go, that's nice and all. There I am... less creepy and what not than in the main photo I chose for this thing. Whatever. On to business, which I suppose is the business of this being a new blog. This is a blog, and it's new. Business completed. You're probably thinking by now that I am schizophrenic, which is how the computer tells me the word is spelled... no "t" go figure... Rest assured, I am. But the voices are kindly, or at least not harmful. All they tell me are things like "Why'd I sign up for this" and "I have to take a piss." If you haven't heard of him, I highly recommend Stephen Lynch, he's a fantastic comedian and has a wonderful voice, but is very very crude. So no kids under... I don't know... 14, maybe. Alas, I have now managed to waste over an hour on getting this stupid thing set up and this first blog finished. I really need to start work!

No comments:

Post a Comment